Steven F. Stuhlbarg
I graduated first in my law school class (out of 123) at the University of Cincinnati College of Law in 1992, and have been practicing law continuously ever since. In 1993-94, I served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Nathaniel R. Jones, U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit. From 1994 to 2003, I worked for the downtown Cincinnati law firm of Strauss & Troy, LPA, first as an associate attorney, and then as a partner. I opened my own solo practice in 2004, and continue to do so to the present.
I am admitted to practice in the State of Ohio, in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, and in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and the Second Circuit.
Our firm handles legal matters in the following practice areas: Commercial Litigation, Contract Law, Small Business Law, Employment Law, General Practice.
- 1992, Ohio and U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- 1993, U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- 2002, U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
University of Cincinnati, J.D.
- University of California at Santa Barbara, B.A., 1978
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, M.A., 1982
Cincinnati, Ohio State and American Bar Associations
- Order of the Coif; Phi Alpha Delta.
- Recipient: University of Cincinnati College of Law Prize for Highest Three-Year Grade Point Average; Bureau of National Affairs Award for Scholastic Achievement; American Jurisprudence Prizes in Corporations, Criminal Procedure, and Professional Responsibility.
- Executive Editor, University of Cincinnati Law Review, 1991-1992.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Nathaniel R. Jones, U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 1993-1994.
- Author: "Reasonable Accommodation Under the Americans with Disabilities Act," U. Cinn. L. Rev. (Spring 1991); "The Ohio Supreme Court Applies Ohio's Abortion Parental Notification Law," U. Cinn. L. Rev. (Winter 1992).
- Adjunct Faculty at University of Cincinnati College of Law and Northern Kentucky University College of Business.
- With Strauss & Troy, LPA, 1994-2003.